I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
The basis of the contractual relations between Chodil s.r.o., Company ID: 06069479, Tax ID: CZ06069479, Registered office: Korunní 2569/108, Vinohrady, 101 00 Praha 10 (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) and the buyer are the following documents and legal regulations listed in this order of importance:
- Framework contract for work or order
- These General Terms and Conditions
- Civil Code
The Seller binds to contracts related to the order listed in other documents than those mentioned above only if they have been confirmed in writing.
II. ORDER AND SPECIFICATIONS
- An order issued by the buyer will not be considered as accepted by the Seller unless it is confirmed in writing by the Seller or a representative of the Seller within 21 days from the date of issue.
- The quantity, quality and the description, or any other specification of the service, will correspond to the Seller’s price offer approved by the buyer, or to an order confirmed by the buyer.
- The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the conditions and other data of the order placed by him and is required to provide the Seller with the necessary information regarding the services ordered and delivery terms in sufficient time, so the Seller is able to comply with the terms of the contract.
- If the Seller’s service is to be modified in other way than is the standard performance or if any process by the Seller is applied to the service in accordance with the specification submitted by the buyer, the buyer overtakes the responsibility for possible breach of any patent, copyright, design, trademark, other intellectual property rights of third parties in connection with the specification required by him, and binds himself to compensate for any material damage suffered by the Seller as a result of the exercise of any claims by third parties against him. In the case of the above listed changes, the price of the services will be determined by an individual calculation of the Seller. In case of any disputes, it is not possible to invoke the prices published in the Seller’s price list or in the original price offer without including the adjustments additionally requested by the buyer.
- When providing the service, the Seller reserves the right to make any changes, which by law must comply with the relevant legal requirements.
III. PRICE FOR SERVICES
- The price for services will correspond to the price stated in the Seller’s price offer. If the price has not been stated, the price will correspond to the price list published by the Seller valid on the date of order acceptance.
- Based on a notice sent to the buyer at any time prior to the delivery, the Seller reserves the right to increase the price of the service due to additional Seller’s costs caused by any factor that is beyond the control of the Seller or to change the delivery dates; with the exception when the Seller has firmly confirmed the price and the delivery date.
- The price does not include value added tax, which the buyer will be required to pay in addition to the buyer’s sales price to the Seller in the amount set by the legal regulations effective on the date of invoice issuance.
IV. PAYMENT TERMS
- The buyer binds to pay the price of the services within the period stated either in the written contract, the Seller’s price offer accepted by the buyer or in the order confirmed by the Seller. If none of the above-mentioned documents includes the payment period, the buyer is obliged to pay the price of the services no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the agreed performance. If an invoice issued by the Seller suggests a payment by bank transfer, the payment is made to the Seller’s account number indicated on this document.
- The contracting parties may agree that the buyer must make an advance payment for his obligations.
- If the buyer fails to pay within the agreed payment period or within the payment period stated in Article IV.1 of these General Terms and Conditions, the Seller may perform any of these actions:
(a) withdraw from the contract,
(b) suspend further performance in a favour of the buyer until the payment is made,
(c) require interest at the legal rate on the outstanding amount,
(d) impose interest at the rate of eight percentage points and assign the claim to a third party without the buyer’s consent.
- Delivery of the service will be made by the buyer electronically after logging into Google AdWords accounts (https://adwords.google.com) of Google Ireland Limited, Sklik (https://www.sklik.cz/) of company Seznam.cz, a.s., Facebook Business Manager (https://business.facebook.com/) of Facebook Ireland Ltd. and others and after inspection of the services provided by the Seller.
- If delivery is delayed for any reason other than from the Seller’s side, the agreed delivery terms are extended for such delay.
- If the buyer does not collect the service at the agreed date, it does not affect his obligation to pay the purchase price to the agreed extent.
VI. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
- Irrespective of the delivery, ownership of the service will not be transferred to the buyer until the buyer has paid the full price.
VII. OTHER ARRANGEMENTS
- These General Terms and Conditions for the sale of services of Chodil s.r.o., Company ID: 06069479 are fully valid from the date of the order or contract. They are published on the company’s website, at https://www.chodil.cz/terms-and-conditions.
- These General Terms and Conditions are binding for the buyer and the Seller unless the contract documents specify otherwise.
- In case of any doubts, it is valid that the buyer has accepted these General Terms and Conditions at the date of sale of the service as they are according to item I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS as one of the documents without which there would be no sale.
VIII. GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
- The handling of personal data is governed by Act No. 101/2000 of GDPR as amended by later legislation in force in the Czech Republic.
- Company Chodil s.r.o., Company ID: 06069479 is an administrator and simultaneously a processor of personal data within the above-mentioned Act.
- By submitting a web form or by providing information in a different manner, such as by email or telephone, the buyer makes it clear that he is aware of all the above-mentioned facts and gives his consent to Chodil s.r.o. to collect, store and transfer his personal data to employees, subcontractors and other third parties, if the nature of the service requires it.
- The buyer may withdraw his consent at any time by a notice delivered to the email@example.com e-mail address or in writing to the address of the company’s registered office.
- This website sends data associated with cookies, user identifiers or advertising identifiers to Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com/) of Google Inc., where they are kept for a period of 14 months.
- This website uses retargeting technology from company Sklik (https://www.sklik.cz/) operated by Seznam.cz, a.s. This allows us to show our ads on the Seznam.cz, a.s. company advertising network to its website visitors.
- This website uses remarketing technology from Facebook Business Manager (https://business.facebook.com/) of Facebook Ireland Ltd. This allows us to show our ads on the Facebook Ireland Ltd. advertising network to its website visitors.
- This website uses remarketing technology from Google Adwords (https://adwords.google.com) of Google Ireland’s Limited. This allows us to show our ads on the Google Ireland’s Limited advertising network to its website visitors.
- This website uses remarketing technology from Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com/) of Google Inc. This allows us to show our ads on the Google Inc. advertising network to its website visitors.
- Users may opt out of using cookies of Google Ireland Limited on the Google ads Settings page. You can also opt out of third-party supplier cookies on the Network Advertising Initiative organization opt-out page.
Valid as of 27 May 2018